Personal Banking Personal Checking Advantage Checking
This personal checking account offers a discount on safe deposit box rental and provides accidental death and dismemberment insurance.
- 20% discount on safe deposit box rental
- Accidental death/dismemberment coverage
- Personalized checks Gray Smoke style (customer pays S&H)
- Debit card upon approval ($1.00/mo)
- Free eStatement. There will be an additional charge for paper statements.
- Check images with statement
- Unlimited check writing privileges
- Five (5) Complimentary Photo Copies per Month (Family plan only)
- Key tag return
- Household Inventory Ledger
- Credit Card Registration
- Emergency Medical ID
- No fee Cashiers Checks
- No fee Notary Service
- Pharmacy Discount Card
- $5,000 Identity Fraud Expense Coverage
- Ask about our overdraft protection options
Monthly Service Fees
- Individual Coverage ($15,000): $6.00
- Family Plan
($15,000 each; $1,500 for children): $8.00
- Individual Senior Citizen
($7,500 age 70 or over): $6.00
- Family Plan Senior Citizen
($7,500 each, age 70 or over): $8.00
Find a Branch to Open an Account
Accidental death/dismemberment Plan Information:
- Plan 1
- Individual - $15,000
- Plan 2
- Family Plan - $30,000; $1,500 for children - for dependent children under the age of 19 or up to 26 years of age if full-time student. Coverage divides equally on joint accounts and reduces 50% at age 70.
Visit www.eClubOnline.net for additional information on features and benefits.
*SPECIAL INSURANCE PROGRAM NOTES
The description herein is a summary only. It does not include all terms, conditions, and exclusions of the policies described. Please refer to the actual policies for complete details of coverage and exclusions. Insurance is offered through the company named on the certificate of insurance. Coverage is divided equally among joint account holders.
Not insured by FDIC or any Federal Government Agency. Not a deposit of or guaranteed by the bank or any bank affiliate